Returning Student Registration
Brownwood ISD provides online registration for returning students to the district. There are several prerequisites for using this system:
- The parent/guardian must have a valid email address.
- The parent/guardian must have all necessary information about the student as required for registration.
- The returning registration process can only be performed on a personal computer. A mobile device cannot be used.
- The parent/guardian must have a txConnect (parent portal) account.
– Have you added your child to your parent portal account?
– If yes, proceed to the prerequisites checklist.
– If not, visit your child’s campus for a portal ID number.
- Have you registered your txConnect parent portal email address? If not, please follow the Registering Your txConnect Email instructions listed below and register your email.
Once you have the prerequisites and registration instructions, you can access the Parent Portal to begin the process.
STEPS FOR REGISTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO ACCESS ONLINE FORMS
1. Click on Summary at the top of the page.
2. Click on Edit Student Settings (blue button).
3. Click on Register this email account.
4. An email will be sent to the email address that you used to set up your txConnect account that contains a 21 digit registration key. Type or copy and paste the key in to the blank field and click submit.
5. You have now successfully created your txConnect account.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT REGISTERED TO YOUR STUDENT
Your email address must match the email entered in our Student Information System (provided on prior year's registration forms). If you are seeing the message that your email address is not registered to your student, please contact either your campus registrar or central office.