Ranger Dual Credit Information
- All classes have been transitioned to a 100% online format through the remainder of the Spring semester. This includes CTE courses such as welding, machining, cosmetology, and EMT.
- Students should be logging into Blackboard to complete coursework and receive information from instructors. Those students enrolled in courses with embedded instructors (teachers who are employees of your district) should complete coursework in the learning management platform designated by the instructor.
- Students are receiving updated information on CTE courses today via email.
- Students should monitor their RC email account for updates. If they cannot access their RC email account please have them email email@example.com.
Check with teachers for updates on final exams at Ranger College
Howard Payne Dual Credit Information
- Please check your HPU email and login to your dual credit platform.
Ranger Welding – Contact Mr. Roesler with any questions and log into Blackboard (see above).
TSTC Automotive- See Mr. Lee for questions.
OnRamps- Please stay in contact with your teachers.
**SAT School Day cannot be rescheduled**
Future SAT Administrations, Including September
If it’s safe from a public health standpoint, we’ll provide weekend SAT administrations every month through the end of the calendar year, beginning in August. This includes a new administration in September and the previously scheduled tests on August 29, October 3, November 7, and December 5.
Students can register for these administrations starting in May. We’ll contact students directly when we have the exact date. Eligible students can register with a fee waiver. For each administration, we’re preparing to significantly expand our capacity for students to take the SAT once schools reopen.
Students can get early access to register for August, September, and October if they’re:
- Already registered for June
- In the high school class of 2021 and don’t have SAT scores
Click here to read full update: https://pages.collegeboard.org/sat-covid-19-updates?SFMC_cid=EM300495-&rid=47619270
To help students keep their college readiness skills sharp while many schools are closed, the College Board and Khan Academy continue to provide free resources online, including full-length practice tests and personalized learning tools at khanacademy.org/sat.
ACT has rescheduled April 4, 2020, national test administration to June 13, 2020. ACT will send an email to registered students with instructions on how to reschedule. ACT is assessing guidance on district/school day administrations and has created a webpage with real-time updates for this evolving situation.