Virtual Office Hours
(more information coming soon)
Ranger Dual Credit Information
- All classes have been transitioned to a 100% online format through the remainder of the Spring semester. This includes CTE courses such as welding, machining, cosmetology, and EMT.
- Students should be logging into Blackboard to complete coursework and receive information from instructors. Those students enrolled in courses with embedded instructors (teachers who are employees of your district) should complete coursework in the learning management platform designated by the instructor.
- Students are receiving updated information on CTE courses today via email.
- Students should monitor their RC email account for updates. If they cannot access their RC email account please have them email email@example.com.
Check with teachers for updates on final exams at Ranger College
Howard Payne Dual Credit Information
- Please check your HPU email and login to your dual credit platform.
Ranger Welding – Contact Mr. Roesler with any questions and log into Blackboard (see above).
TSTC Automotive- See Mr. Lee for questions.
OnRamps- Please stay in contact with your teachers.
SAT School Day- (March 25th) SAT School Day has been postponed. More information will be sent out when it becomes available.
The College Board has canceled the March 28, 2020, and May 2, 2020, national test administrations. Registered students will receive a refund. The College Board has not yet canceled the national SAT test administration scheduled for June 6, 2020. The College Board is assessing future testing opportunities as well as drafting guidance on school day administrations for the SAT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9. The College Board will update its webpage regularly with information about the impact of the coronavirus.
To help students keep their college readiness skills sharp while many schools are closed, the College Board and Khan Academy continue to provide free resources online, including full-length practice tests and personalized learning tools at khanacademy.org/sat.
ACT has rescheduled April 4, 2020, national test administration to June 13, 2020. ACT will send an email to registered students with instructions on how to reschedule. ACT is assessing guidance on district/school day administrations and has created a webpage with real-time updates for this evolving situation.