The Autism Support Team works with teachers, paraprofessionals, students with autism, parents, the community, and anyone whose life is touched by someone with autism.
- Inspire a world of inclusion
- Support a district full of empathy and competency
- Develop and maintain successful learning environments
- Motivate and support students with autism to reach their full potential
- Educate the student body about autism
- Provide resources for parents and the community.
Board of trustees meet: Brownwood ISD receives grant funding to support students with autism. Services to include parent support, teacher/paraprofessional training and support, individual skills training with students. Hyperlink attached: click above to navigate to Brownwood News article.