Brownwood ISD, in cooperation with parents and community, commits to developing self-directed and academically prepared graduates who exhibit strong moral character and productive citizenship for life-long success.
1. Brownwood ISD graduates will be academically prepared to complete an appropriate post-secondary educational program or enter the workforce in a highly skilled occupation.
2. Brownwood ISD will attract, retain, and develop an ethical, diverse, highly qualified staff.
3. Brownwood ISD will increase efficiency in the district’s operation, communication, and educational delivery system.
4. Brownwood ISD will practice fiscal responsibility by balancing projected revenue with budgeted expenditures for operation and debt service.
5. Brownwood ISD will provide safe school facilities which are effective for instruction and extracurricular activities.
6. Brownwood ISD will continue to nurture business and community partnerships to best achieve our mission, vision, and goals.
Revised by Board of Trustees – February 10, 2017